Modern House Design | Toys and Gifts |



Wondering the Visit to Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Last week, a postcard came to me from my friend abroad where he spend his 2 weeks honeymoon holiday. There was nothing amazed me since I know that he used to get abroad in every 3 months for business deals. There’s a common habit of my friend that he usually send postcards from countries he visited. That way, he could simply give me his gift from another country.

For me those postcards are just a good memorabilia, but today that last one was likely attract my attention rather than other postcards. On the back of the postcard, I saw an unique shaped building that first I thought it was a telecommunication tower or an office building. Then I know that my guess wasn’t far from what the building exactly was. It’s a hotel. They called it: Burj el-Arab Hotel. The Burj al Arab Hotel, located on an artificial islet in Dubai’s harbor, is designed to look like a traditional Arabian sailboat. It is one of numerous extravagantly designed luxury hotels in Dubai, the commercial and transportation hub of the United Arab Emirates.

It was an amazing picture and amazing hotel, thus drove me to discover more about it. Google helped me a lot to give me informations about Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. The culture and society of the UAE are a blend of traditional and modern elements. The religion of Islam and the heritage of a traditional, tribal society form the basis of a stable and essentially conservative social structure. There is, however, a decidedly tolerant and cosmopolitan atmosphere—most notable in the emirate of Dubai—that gives resident non-Emiris opportunities to enjoy their own cultural and religious organizations.

While its traditional sports such as falconry and camel racing remain popular in the UAE, newer sports, particularly soccer, have an enthusiastic following. The country also has a strong horse racing tradition; the annual Dubai World Cup is one of the richest events in the sport. I think this country is a lot more to be considered for my next vacation.

The next thing I searched is the place that let me stay for a week visit on that country. Google then sent me on a site called CheaperThanHotels. The site was more than the names: it does delivered me the cheapest hotel rate offers in the Middle East. I could easily found the and compare the cheap hotels in Dubai, cheap hotels in Abu Dhabi, and the entire cheap hotels in United Arab Emirates. More than that, it has also the information about what to see when I make a visit to Middle East.

Huh, I can’t wait for the next holiday...

Labels:

posted by Daniy @ 2:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home