Modern House Design | Toys and Gifts |



The Yellow Rose

When I heard about plants, my memory were turning back as since I was a kid. I have a close friend Natasha who adore the green plants above all. Her mother was a botanist working in a local non-governmental organization, thus running a little greenhouse in the backyard.

The first time I invited to her house, my big attention was mainly at the small glass building which soon I recognize as the greenhouse. It was the very first place for me when I got introduced to many varieties of plants and flowers which placed on various size of planters. Some of them were ordinaries as if I often look around my house. But some others were formed and colored with something that I never experienced before. Natasha said that those were coming from the cross-matching among the ordinary varieties.

As we finished the junior high school, she and her family moved out of the town. She left me a yellow rose in a window box planter as a memorable. Unfortunately, I wasn’t good enough to maintain a plant, so the unique yellow rose was dead at the third week. I intended to move it into another decorative planters, but somehow I just missed the details. Ever since, when I saw a yellow rose, I just felt guilty to Natasha.

posted by Daniy @ 1:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home