Modern House Design | Toys and Gifts |



Learn Customs Abroad with Au Pair Program

Having the opportunity to go abroad is maybe one of our dreams. There's a lot of of difference and amazing experience that we could have when we come to another country. For instance, if I have the opportunity to visit Netherlands, then I would face a big difference from climate, weather, language, customs, way of life, foods, and many other since I lived in a tropical country where the sun shines all the year.

At first, maybe I will suffer from the low temperature that I would freeze to death. As the time pass by, constantly my body can adapt with the surroundings, and finally I could see snow as amazing rather than annoying. Once again I'm a tropical countryman that rarely see the snow falls from the sky. Furthermore, I should adjust the daily meal with bread, milk, and cheese rather than rice which I usually have in my country.

Well, it's one of my dreams, but of course there must be some ways to have the dreams come true, doesn't it? First, we can go there by using our own money. It's quite expensive, so it wouldn't be possible for us who doesn't have enough savings to spend. The second, we can go through joining scholarships program that enables us to take any education abroad with fund supports from certain board.

The third, is joining the au pair program. Well, this is new and I've just heard it several days ago. I think it's another way for us to go abroad. The au pair program enables anyone to spend some time in another country on a family especially in child care assistance in exchange for the opportunity to experience family life in the foreign country. If you want to join the au pair program, then you better make sure if you are healthy, have a good references from family/non-family, school verification, and go for a psychometric verification.

By joining an au pair program, you will have the opportunity to learn the foreign culture by becoming regular member of a family, and providing their in home child care. You can share your experience, language from your country with them. I think it's great.

posted by Daniy @ 9:31 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home