Modern House Design | Toys and Gifts |



My Story About Mailbox and Correspondence

I have an uncle which lived with me since I was a child. We were so close each other that he always got me involved in every thing he did. When he went to the market, he always asked me to go with him. It also happened whenever he went to his friends. I usually introduced as being the beloved nephew and that made me proud above all things.

Things gone fine until one day he should leave apart from my house for his new occupation. He went out of town as he start the career as a postman. I was so sad that he left, but then he gave me a mailbox to put in front of my house. He said that we should not lose contact, so he made me promised that we should send mails at least twice a months.

Yup, that was the time when we did correspondence with papers and envelopes. And the mailboxes in front of our house were the friendliest thing. As the e-mail breakthrough the daily life, we started to change papers to keyboards, replaced postmen with e-mails, and tend to look over inbox more frequent rather than mailbox.

I still keep in touch with my uncle, both with e-mails and letters. Even if e-mail could send faster than ordinary mails, there’s something that it couldn’t replace. I thought it’s the originality of the writer that I couldn’t find in e-mails.

I still keep the mailbox from my uncle also. It reminds me that I should write mails twice a week. Later I found that he bought it on mailboxixchange.com, an online company that produces
residential mailboxes and commercial mailboxes. It's a large collection of theirs I guess. And I heard, they also running affiliate program which gives every participants $20 for each sign up.

posted by Daniy @ 11:20 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home