Modern House Design | Toys and Gifts |



Carlsberg Web TV

Football Fan Shouting

Last night my friend e-mailed me about his new hobby, watching football match. As far as I know, he didn't like anything about football since elementary school. He never wanted to go for a football match since he didn't like the crowd. Crowd is the source of anarchy, he said. I smiled.

After I received his email, I smiled wider, because everything that I remembered about him is totally changed. He told me that he joined the Carlsberg web-tv which is just launched recently. The web tv offers 5 channels which show all aspects of football from classic football to life of a fan. The web tv which can be accessed at partofthegame.tv allows interactive participation from its member to upload and share their favorite football and fan moments.

posted by Daniy @ 3:48 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home