Modern House Design | Toys and Gifts |



My Favorite Video Games Ever

Long before the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault comes into my computer; I used to get addicted to a popular Sega fighting games: Street Fighter. My favorite fighter was Dalsim, an Indian priest who can expand his body parts like hand or foot to knock off his opponent. It’s the same superpower as beholden by Dr. Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four gang.

Later, I found the more sophisticated fighting games Tekken which brought up by Sony Playstation. With wonderful 3D animated features (and almost true blood and gore appearance), Playstation gave me a different gaming experience that encourages me to search more about fighting and action games. Furthermore I found Parasite Eve 2 and Resident Evil as being the most favorite action games of my all times.

I like being an Aya Brea who amazingly confronts monsters, zombies, and villains that are almost unbearable by the ordinaries. Another big feature that I most adore in Parasite Eve 2 are the mysteries that I should discover one by one, unlock the codes from hidden doors, and experimenting with various challenges, so that we could move forward to the next step.

Sometimes I got stuck in one place overnight without knowing any clues about how I should do to move forward. All enemies have been cleared out, and every door has been unlocked, but still there is nothing I can do until I got the solution of the dead end on the next day! I remember that I should fill up an SUV gas tank so I could go somewhere to continue the story.

Experimenting with different weapons from tonfa baton to a grenade launcher was one of my favorite. Every weapon has its distinct damage points whenever it used to attack a monster. As I finished the whole story, I would be provided a brand new weapon that I could use on the next new game. It’s fantastic!

Today I got less addicted to video games since I need to deal with several jobs that occupied most of my time. So, playing an adventurous action games like Parasite Eve or Medal of Honor is more like wasting time rather than spending my spare time. However, I could still play a simple video game like Mario Bros, a classic one. I found and shop it through ShopWiki that gave me links to thousands of stores in the internet. That way I could compare their between stores and get my best offer.

posted by Daniy @ 7:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home