Modern House Design | Toys and Gifts |



Lightning McQueen and the Nascar Merchandise

The Red Car is pushing his way down to the finish line while confronting with the Green Car with a thin line of space among them both. But suddenly, the Blue Car get out of the path by a cheat act from the swindle Green Car. The Red Car should make a decision between running for the finish line, or help the Blue Car getting back on track. The decision then gone for the latter, and within the dramatic scene, the cheating Green Car became the winner.

For some who has a great crush to any 3D animations movie would instantly recognize the previous paragraph as the beginning scene of the ‘Cars’ movie. The Red Car was the main actor for the movie, Lightning McQueen, whose ambitious to win the Piston Cup and have a great nuisance with Chick Hicks, the prennial runner-up cheater.

I have a crush to that movie and so my little Andrew. He had watch it for more than 20 times and not getting bored afterwards. The speaking red car Lightning McQueen has a great influence towards us , I couldn’t stand to look more for what the movie’s about.

nascar race


I found that the race which Lightning McQueen did are the NASCAR race in the actual world. Cars from various teams are racing in a round track, pushing their engines to the best performance in a long duration since the race my take hours to complete. I guess I know that McQueen should obey his mechanics order to replace his tires toward the last lap. The race is hard and he should care to the smallest thing, like his tires.

I browsed around, looked of if I could find any McQueen’s merchandise somewhere, and then I stumbled at SportsNutShop site. They didn’t offer any McQueen’s stuf, but surely they have a lot of Nascar merchandise. I could find any apparels from jackets, t-shirts, caps, or bags with Nascar attributes on them.

I never recognized any Nascar famous drivers, but the site give me some clue about them with their Jimmie Johnson apparel and Carl Edwards gifts. They have interesting designs, so I decided to bought one of them for my Andrew. I hope he’ll like it.

posted by Daniy @ 5:21 PM,

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 09, 2008 4:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fantastic.... would be very happy on getting such wonderful gifts. Well, too have got nice NASCAR merchandises from NASCAR Superstore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home